Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Swollen Parotid Glands And Severe Migranes

Sunday Monday

this sunny autumn day I have my gold-plated with a walk with my three and pushed a blue Monday. So we hiked up one of the mountains which surround my home. The camera in hand I tried the biscuits attractive area to capture.
Who clicks on the photos, the full Size for viewing!
halfway to look at Bern village and immediately left of the branch of our home.


Here we are a good bit higher and I once made a panorama


pity that today not a good distance vision in the past days ago, so you can actually see the mountains in the background only


small little break on my part loaded, no more Kondi can


Once one is above excellent hiking and enjoy the view


is in my back is a small forest on a steep slope again and behind a high-Plato


I have saved for the next walk. Depending on the weather, maybe tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment